● Surface water (direct filtration and substitute for traditional slow sand filtration.)
● Ground water (substitute for multi-media and greensand filters).
● Ground water under direct influence of surface water GWUDI (direct filtration and substitute for traditional slow sand filtration).
● Pretreatment for membrane, EDR and other processes requiring feed water with low SDI.
● Municipal wastewater that has been treated to tertiary (perhaps secondary) standards.
● Storm water.
● Greenhouse water supply and waste water for reuse or disposal.
● Irrigation water supply - trickle or drip systems to remove suspended solids or pathogens.
● Mining - tailing pond and storm water runoff.
● Industrial water supply and waste water.